Enjoy The Rewards!
- Up to a $10 iTunes® or Amazon.com® bonus refund1 at the time you open the account.
- Up to $5 in iTunes or Amazon.com refund rewards2 each qualification cycle.
- Domestic ATM refunds3 on your CapEd Tunes account.
- No monthly fees and no minimum balance required!
Purchases made at Amazon.com, as well as iTunes, are now eligible for up to $5 in refund rewards on our CapEd Tunes Account. If you don’t have a CapEd Tunes account with us yet, we’ll give you up to a $10 bonus refund on iTunes or Amazon.com purchases just for signing up!
Meet Simple Qualifications!
- At least twelve debit card purchases must post and settle this account each qualification cycle.
- Must enroll online and accept disclosure to receive eStatements.
- CapEd membership5 is required to open a CapEd Tunes Checking account.
- Only one CapEd Tunes account per main member SSN is allowed.
- Members receive monthly emails showing refund rewards available for iTunes or Amazon.com purchases.
- A current email address must be kept on file with CapEd.
- iTunes or Amazon.com purchase transactions must post and clear this account each qualification cycle. Accounts are refunded for purchases during the following qualification cycle, provided refunds are available.
- Qualification cycles begin on the last business day of the month and end on the business day before the last business day of the following month.
- Available for personal accounts only.
- This program is not endorsed by Apple, Inc. or any of its affiliates, nor is there any actual or implied joint venture, partnership or relationship of any kind between CapEd and Apple, Inc.
- This program is not endorsed by Amazon.com or any of its affiliates, nor is there any actual or implied joint venture, partnership or relationship of any kind between CapEd and Amazon.com.
If you already have a CapEd Checking account and you want to convert to a CapEd Tunes Checking account, click here.
1 Bonus refund expires 60 days from the date the account is opened.
2 Regular refund rewards expire 30 days from the date they are earned.
3 Domestic ATM fees, up to a maximum of $25 each qualification cycle, when qualifications are met. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of ATM fees of $5 or higher.
4 Non-PIN debit card transactions may take several days to post to the account.
5 Must be a member to qualify. See membership eligibility online at Membership.