You’ve heard since childhood to “work smarter, not harder”. Our Cash & Treasury Management group is a partner in your quest. Treasury Management focuses on Merchant Services, Direct Deposit & Payroll, and Business Mobile Check Deposit.
Often this is referred to as Credit Card Processing, but the reality is it should just be called “getting paid”. Getting paid for the item you sold or the service you provided is after all a key factor in managing your business. We offer solutions to make it easier and more efficient to accept payments from your customers in person, over the phone, or through a website. CapEd will consult and strategize with you on implementing the best solution to collect payments via credit and debit card.
Direct Deposit & Payroll Services
Did you ever think you wouldn’t like handing out a check to pay an employee? Now you can enjoy paying for a job well done again! Through CapEd Direct Deposit & Payroll Service you can eliminate the frustration of your regular payroll. It is convenient, secure and your employees receive their check directly in their bank account.
We also offer other solutions for Payroll and Human Resources functions that are tailored to your business. Schedule a no cost or obligation Business Services Consultation with a member of our team.
Business Mobile Deposit
We like seeing you when you come in, but you don’t always have the time to run over to make a deposit. With Mobile Deposit you can quickly snap a photo on your smartphone or mobile device and with a few taps (didn’t we use to call them clicks?) your check is deposited into your account.
Do you deposit a large volume of checks on a regular and frequent basis? We offer a Desktop Scanner to deposit your checks from the convenience of your office. Not that we don’t want to see you – we just know you’re busy.
A credit card designed to limit risk and increase control for schools.
CapEd EdCard™ Benefits and Features:
- Multiple plastic cards can be issued with unique department names.
- Provides online convenience for authorized administrators to request changes to individual card limits.
- Control exposure to risk by limiting individual card limits and increasing only when necessary.
- Includes online history of limit requests and approvals.
- Authorized administrators may view all individual card accounts and transactions on line.
- Offers all EdCard'” payments billed through a single source.
- Backed by a dedicated account management and service team.
- “Tax Exempt” coding for each card.*
- Earn Scorecard Rewards®.
Listen to Albert Kang discuss CapEd EdCard™ on Idaho’s Money Show
* “Tax Exempt” coding may reduce the amount of documentation required for Merchants to accept and process credit card purchases for “Tax Exempt” organizations. Please check with each Merchant and any applicable governmental agency to ensure compliance.