- Event Begins: Mon Oct 21, 2013
- Event Ends: Mon Oct 28, 2013
- Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Registration Deadline: Oct 16, 2013, 5:30 pm
- Where: Meridian Branch North Room
- Cost: $35.00 (per party of 1 or 2) per group
- Ages: 16+ recommended
- Contact: Mary Perhac 855-4602 or mary.perhac@CapEd.com
Duration: One evening a week for 2 weeks
Facilitator: Aaron Coleman, Author of Winning With Money
Cost: $35.00 per Party (a party may consist of up to two members who will share the materials)
Product: You receive a copy of Aaron’s book and any program materials to keep. Your book and any materials will be distributed at the first class.
Deadline: Only paid registrations will be given a spot in the class. The class will be capped at 40 participants. After that, the registration will be closed.
Registration: Fill out the website form or register at any branch. Make your payment. Once your payment is posted, you will receive confirmation of your registration.
We are excited to bring the Winning With Money class back to CapEd members, taught by local author and Boise native, Aaron Coleman.
This class will help you:
- Manage your spending with an innovative and easy to understand method;
- Learn how to effectively manage and ultimately eliminate debt;
- Create a winning strategy with your money for you and your family for years to come.
This course is designed to motivate and inspire positive financial habits that can change your life forever.
“I loved the simplicity of it and learning to be a great money communicator.” Barbara D.
“It was extremely informative and took the anxiety out of budgeting. Also, it made me realize that budgeting doesn’t have to take a lot of time.” Chris C.
“I received a lot of good information in a very short time. You presented the material in a way we could follow through with in our day to day finances.” Fay L.