The Idaho Financial Literacy Coalition is proud to present Idaho’s 3rd Annual Piggy Bank Beauty Contest coming February 18 – March 1, 2013.
Children, 3rd through 6th grade, are eligible to submit a home made piggy bank for their chance to win $50!
- The piggy bank must be no larger than 12″x12″x12″ and able to hold change.
- Participation is free, though students are restricted to one entry each.
- Students are also expected to be the main builders/creators of their piggy bank.
- Piggy banks do not need to be in the form of a pig.
- Minimal assistance from parents, teachers or other adults is allowed.
- Download, complete and print off the registration form
- Drop your registration off, along with your home made piggy bank any CapEd Branch Location.
- Registration are accepted Monday, February 18 through Friday, March 1, 2013.
There will be four categories in which awards of $50 cash will be presented to the winning students. Teachers of the winning students will also receive a $50 award in the form of a gift card. The four winning students will also be invited, along with their parent(s) and their teacher, to a ceremony at the Idaho Statehouse for the governor’s signing of a proclamation making April Financial Literacy Month in Idaho in 2013.
The four award categories include:
Finalist will be judged by the Idaho Financial Literacy Coalition membership at their annual business meeting in March 2013. Winners will be notified and announced shortly thereafter and invited to the signing of the Financial Literacy Month proclamation in the statehouse.