SUMMER 2011 SCHEDULE
Camp Millionaire™ is an innovative day camp that teaches kids how to make, manage, and multiply their money!
Registration is now closed.
- August 3 – August 4, 2011
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Ages 11-14
“Camp Millionaire was a great experience! It taught me many valuable things and lessons that really will last a lifetime. It was cool and I had a lot of fun.” Sarah, age 12
Using interactive GAMES and ACTIVITIES, kids learn the basic time-tested principles of creating financial freedom:
- How our beliefs and attitudes influence how we make and manage money.
- That money is simply a form of energy.
- The many ways people earn and make money (employee, self-employment, business owner, or investor).
- How to put money to work using the stock market, real estate, and business.
- How to set goals and manage their money.
- The importance of helping their community, i.e. giving back.
The Money Camp is based on simple principles like:
- You are the CEO of your own life.
- Pay yourself first.
- Save early-Save often.
- The three pillars of wealth (stocks, real estate, & business) that produce passive income.
- Put your money to work for you.
- How much money you make is less important than how much money you keep.
- The key to creating financial freedom is smart money habits.
- Life is an adventure, let passion be your guide.