Due to overwhelming response that we have already received with regard to the Supervisory Committee vacancy, we are no longer accepting applications for this position.
CapEd is currently looking for an individual to serve on its five-member Supervisory Committee. The ideal candidate would have experience in business and financial statements, be a CapEd Credit Union member, and be able to volunteer approximately one hour per month. Duties include:
- Committee meetings every other month
- Assist in securing an outside Audit Firm
- Teller Cash Counts at CapEd Branches
- Participation in training sessions and some conferences
- Optional: Attend monthly Board Meetings and annual Planning Session
Committee members are reimbursed for mileage and are considered for vacant Board positions.