VISA debit and credit card forms for traveling and disputes can be found here.

VISA Card Dispute Forms

If you believe that a transaction on your statement is in error you can use this form to contact us. Regulations require that you notify us in writing within 60 days from the statement billing date of the disputed charge. Any response received after this time frame may result in our inability to assist you with your dispute.

Please be advised that Visa requires that attempts be made to resolve your dispute with the merchant before notifying us.

Only one dispute per form please.

Traveling Forms

If you are planning on traveling out of the area soon, please fill out a travel form. This way, we know it’s you using your VISA card while you’re away, and not someone else!

Google+ Authorship