Event DetailsRegistration is Closed
- Event Begins: Thu Mar 06, 2014, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Registration Deadline: Mar 04, 2014, 5:30 pm
- Where: Meridian Branch North Room
- Cost: Free - $30.00 refundable reservation deposit per person is required*
- Contact: Mary Perhac 208-855-4602
Knowledge of your Credit Report has never been more important than it is today. Carole Helgerson from Experian Information Solutions will give a complete, easy to understand presentation. There will be plenty of time for questions.
- Is my Credit Report really free?
- How do I Order a Credit Report and How Often?
- How do I Read My Credit Report?
- How do I Get Errors Corrected?
- What does My Credit Score Mean?
- How can I repair my Credit Score?
- How do I Build Credit for the First Time?
- and so much more!
Option 1) You may register on-line by completely filling out the registration form below including your method of payment. If you provide an e-mail address, once your payment is posted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration.
Option 2) You may visit any CapEd branch and register via a teller. You will be required to pay for the class at that time. Your receipt will be your confirmation of registration.
Questions: Call Mary Perhac at 208-855-4602 or e-mail her at mary.perhac@CapEd.com
*Important: A refundable deposit of $ 30.00 per person is required to reserve your place in this class. After attending, you will be refunded the full amount. Cancellations must be made before the deadline of 5:00 pm, Mar 4, 2014. If you cannot attend and fail to cancel, your deposit may not be refunded.