CapEd takes your safety and security seriously. We make protecting your personal information, privacy, and financial security a top priority. We employ modern technology and strict policies to keep the information you entrust us with safe.
CapEd will never contact you via email, phone, or text asking you for your personal information or account details.
If you receive a suspicious call, text, or email from someone claiming to be from CapEd, please contact us by calling (208) 884-0150 or toll-free at (800) 223-7283. Do not reply to any suspicious emails or texts. If a suspicious caller is on the phone, simply hang up and call CapEd directly. Do not dial any phone numbers a suspicious caller might provide to you.
CapEd will not provide your account information to someone who is not an account signer.
While this may be an inconvenience at times, we take your privacy very seriously. Someone may attempt to gain access to your account information by making a deposit or inquiry. CapEd will not provide someone who is not an account signer with your member number or account information. If someone makes a deposit or payment on your behalf, a receipt will be mailed to you.
Safety & Security Tips
- Sign up for eStatements and eBranch, our online banking.
- Reconcile your statements each month, and check for irregularities.
- Report unauthorized credit or debit transactions immediately.
- Report lost or stolen checks, debit cards and credit cards immediately.
- Order a VISA photo debit card with your picture on it.